Resilient Leadership: Creating Networks of Support in Challenging Times
One definition of leadership is “anyone who is working to make things go well in the world, whether their efforts are recognized or not.” Do you fit into this definition? Are you interested in entering local politics, but don’t know if you can deal with the stress? Is your organization filled with managers who can’t seem to think or try anything new? In this participatory workshop, Didi Pershouse will demonstrate ways of creating dynamic support networks for yourself and other emerging leaders in order to:
- Work in public (or hidden) leadership roles without burning out
- Turn boring, unproductive meetings into places where great things happen
- Create a network of support for (yourself or other) leaders and managers to be more resilient and innovative as they face challenges.
- Ensure that your community or organization knows how to grow leadership and management that isn’t rigid, defended and calloused.
- Develop resilient, thoughtful and creative new leaders for our organizations, communities, and nations